Conductivity Probe with 10-ft. cable (custom cable lengths available, must be requested at time of order, 5-ft increments, allow 3 weeks for delivery) and mini-DIN connector. Sturdy ¾-in. PVC body protects graphite electrodes from damage. Manufactured in the USA. 90 day warranty.
* Low Range: 0-1,999
* High Range: 0-199 mS
* Digital Single Reference Point Calibration
* 0-5% User Adjustable Temperature Compensation
* Accuracy: +/- 3%
* Resolution: 1µS (Low Range)/0.01 mS (High Range)
* Pressure Range: 0-100 psig
* 18-24 Month Life Expectancy
The Conductivity Probe must be installed using either a ¾-in. In-Line Probe Holder (44-000638), Conductivity Cell (44-010711) or a "drip cup" (see Users Manual for complete details). These installations provide a constant volume of measurement around the electrode allowing for maximum accuracy and repeatability. The Conductivity Probe must also be installed a minimum of 18-in. away from the temperature probe to ensure proper operation.